An intense nose of blackcurrants and soft blueberry tones. The palate is delicate and fine-grained showcasing lovely black fruits framed by soft lingering tannins complimented by subtle French oak.
View Product Info
Winemaking and Viticulture
Much of the unique character of this wine is developed in the vineyard, low yielding spur-pruned vines with only the best of the Cabernet grapes are selected and picked in the cool of the night to ensure fruit is delivered at temperatures less than 20 degrees. Fermentation is on skins in open top fermenters with subsequent maturation in predominately French oak barrels for 22 months prior to bottling.
All the fruit is sourced solely from Shaw Wines Murrumbateman vineyard, an area renowned for production of premium cool climate wines. Stelvin closures are used for freshness and to ensure long term quality.
• Trophy – Cairns Show Wine Awards 2019
• Gold Medal – London Wine Competition 2020
• Gold Medal – NSW Wine Awards 2020
• Gold Medal – Australian Small Winemakers Show 2019
• Silver Medal – International Cool Climate Wine Show 2018
• Silver Medal – Sydney Royal Wine Show 2018
• Silver Medal – International Wine Challenge Vienna 2018
• Silver Medal – Decanter World Wine Awards, London 2019
• 6 Bronze Medals
All prices shown below are per bottle.
12 bottles quarterly: $52.00
12 bottles twice a year: $52.00
6 bottles quarterly: $52.00
6 bottles twice a year: $52.00