Aromas of blackberries and leafy notes. Flavours of red plums & hints of dark chocolate, finishing with lovely lengthy tannins.
View Product Info
Winemaking and Viticulture
Much of the unique character of this wine is developed in the vineyard, low yielding spur-pruned vines with fruit harvested in the cool of the night to ensure fruit is delivered at temperatures less than 20 degrees. Fermentation is on skins in open top fermenters with subsequent maturation in predominately French oak barrels for up to 22 months prior to bottling.
All the fruit is sourced solely from Shaw Wines Murrumbateman vineyard, an area renowned for production of premium cool climate wines. Stelvin closures are used for freshness and to ensure long term quality.
- Silver Medal – NSW Wine Awards 2021
- Silver Medal – London Wine Competition 2022
- Silver Medal – AWC Vienna International Wine Challenge 2021
- Silver Medal – Australian Small Winemakers Show 2021
- Bronze Medal – Winewise Small Vigneron Awards 2021
- Bronze Medal – Riverina Wine Show 2021
- Commended – International Wine Challenge London 2022
All prices shown below are per bottle.
12 bottles quarterly: $27.20
12 bottles twice a year: $27.20
6 bottles quarterly: $27.20
6 bottles twice a year: $27.20