A bouquet of lime juice/pith and kaffir lime with mineral tones and a palate displaying upfront fruit flavours of lime and lime leaf. Supple juicy plumpness with a mouth-watering slaty acid profile.
Winemaking and Viticulture
This Semillon showcases the best fruit from 2019 vintage.Much of the unique character of this wine is developed in the vineyard, low yielding spur-pruned vines with fruit harvested in the cool of the night to ensure fruit is delivered at temperatures less than 20 degrees. The fruit is then lightly pressed and drained and only the free run juice is used to produce this elegant wine.
All the fruit is sourced solely from Shaw Wines Murrumbateman vineyard, an area renowned for production of premium cool climate wines Stelvin closures are used for freshness and to ensure long term quality.
- Gold Medal – Riverina Wine Show 2019
- Silver Medal – London Wine Competition 2021
- Silver Medal – International Wine Challenge 2020
- Silver Medal – Vienna International Wine Challenge 2020
- Bronze Medal – Winewise Small Vigneron Awards 2019
- Bronze Medal – Decanter World Wine Awards 2020
- Bronze Medal – San Francisco International Wine Competition 2019
- 94 Points - James Halliday Wine Companion 2021
All prices shown below are per bottle.
12 bottles quarterly: $32.00
12 bottles twice a year: $32.00
6 bottles quarterly: $32.00
6 bottles twice a year: $32.00