This cool climate Riesling exhibits green apple, lychee and mineral notes with a lively palate of fresh limes. Delicate acidity is the key with lovely length and persistence.
View Product Info
Winemaking and Viticulture
Riesling is an aromatic grape variety displaying flowery, almost perfumed aromas as well as high acidity. This classic dry Riesling shows all these attributes. Much of the unique character of this wine is developed in the vineyard, low yielding spur-pruned vines with fruit harvested in the cool of the night to ensure fruit is delivered at temperatures less than 20 degrees.
The fruit is then lightly pressed and drained and only the free run juice is used to produce this elegant wine. All the fruit is sourced solely from Shaw Wines Murrumbateman vineyard, an area renowned for production of premium cool climate wines Stelvin closures are used for freshness and to ensure long term quality.
- Gold Medal – San Francisco International Wine Competition 2019
- Silver Medal – International Wine Challenge 2020
- Silver Medal – London Wine Competition 2020
- Silver Medal – Canberra & Region Wine Show 2019
- Silver Medal - Australian Small Winemakers Show 2019
- Bronze Medal – NSW Wine Awards 2019
- Bronze Medal – Decanter World Wine Awards 2020
- 94 Points - James Halliday Wine Companion 2021
All prices shown below are per bottle.
12 bottles quarterly: $24.00
12 bottles twice a year: $24.00
6 bottles quarterly: $24.00
6 bottles twice a year: $24.00