Using our cool climate Shiraz Grapes we have created a delicious wine exhibiting wild strawberry and peach with a savoury edge and a soft tannic grip on the finish.
View Product Info
Winemaking and Viticulture
We have chosen our Shiraz grapes for this rosé as it was the standout of all our reds, exhibiting beautiful fruit flavours. The Shiraz grapes were harvested early to ensure a light fresh Rosé, similar to the classic French provincial style. Skin contact has been minimal, approximately 6 hours, creating a light blush colour.
Much of the unique character of this wine is developed in the vineyard, low yielding spur-pruned vines with fruit harvested in the cool of the night to ensure fruit is delivered at temperatures less than 20 degrees. All the fruit is sourced solely from Shaw Wines Murrumbateman vineyard, an area renowned for production of premium cool climate wines Stelvin closures are used for freshness and to ensure long term quality.
- Gold Medal – London Wine Competition 2020
- Silver Medal – Winewise Small Vigneron Awards 2019
- Silver Medal – Australian Cool Climate Wine Show 2019
- Silver Medal – Canberra & Region Wine Show 2019
- Silver Medal – NSW Wine Awards 2019
- Bronze Medal – National Wine Show of Australia 2019
- 90 Points - James Halliday Wine Companion 2021
All prices shown below are per bottle.
12 bottles quarterly: $16.00
12 bottles twice a year: $16.00
6 bottles quarterly: $16.00
6 bottles twice a year: $16.00