Concentrated aromas of black cherries, forest berries and spice. A light palate of dark fruits and fine tannins with great persistence. Vegan Friendly.
View Product Info
Winemaking and Viticulture
Much of the unique character of this wine is developed in the vineyard, low yielding spur-pruned vines with fruit harvested in the cool of the night to ensure fruit is delivered at temperatures less than 20 degrees. Fermentation is on skins in open top fermenters subsequent maturation in predominately French oak barrels for up to 22 months prior to bottling.
All the fruit is sourced solely from Shaw Wines Murrumbateman vineyard, an area renowned for production of premium cool climate wines. Stelvin closures are used for freshness and to ensure long term quality.
- Gold Medal – NSW Wine Awards 2021
- Silver Medal – London Wine Competition 2022
- Silver Medal – International Wine Challenge London 2022
- Silver Medal – AWC Vienna International Wine Challenge 2021
- Silver Medal – Riverina Wine Show 2021
- Silver Medal – The Tradies Canberra & Region Wine Show 2021
- Bronze Medal – Winewise Small Vigneron Awards 2021
- Bronze Medal – The Great Australian Shriaz Challenge 2021
All prices shown below are per bottle.
12 bottles quarterly: $27.20
12 bottles twice a year: $27.20
6 bottles quarterly: $27.20
6 bottles twice a year: $27.20