This cool climate Riesling exhibits freshly squeezed lime juice with lovely floral undertones. A fresh palate of lime juice, perfect sugar/acid balance and refreshing acidity. Vegan Friendly.
View Product Info
Winemaking and Viticulture
Riesling is an aromatic grape variety displaying flowery, almost perfumed aromas as well as high acidity. This classic dry Riesling shows all these attributes. Much of the unique character of this wine is developed in the vineyard, low yielding spur-pruned vines with fruit harvested in the cool of the night to ensure fruit is delivered at temperatures less than 20 degrees.
The fruit is then lightly pressed and drained and only the free run juice is used to produce this elegant wine. All the fruit is sourced solely from Shaw Wines Murrumbateman vineyard, an area renowned for production of premium cool climate wines Stelvin closures are used for freshness and to ensure long term quality.
- Gold Medal – NSW Wine Awards 2021
- Silver Medal – London Wine Competition 2022
- Silver Medal – International Wine Challenge London 2022
- Bronze Medal – Winewise Small Vigneron Awards 2021
- Bronze Medal – Australian Small Winemakers Show 2021
- Bronze Medal – Riverina Wine Show 2021
- Bronze Medal – The Tradies Canberra & Region Wine Show 2021
All prices shown below are per bottle.
12 bottles quarterly: $24.00
12 bottles twice a year: $24.00
6 bottles quarterly: $24.00
6 bottles twice a year: $24.00