Using our cool climate shiraz grapes we have created a delicious wine exhibiting cherry and strawberry notes. The palate is dry and crisp with flavours of lemon, strawberry and watermelon and a lovely savoury finish. Vegan Friendly.
View Product Info
Winemaking and Viticulture
We have chosen our Shiraz grapes for this Rosé as it was the standout of all our reds, exhibiting beautiful fruit flavours. The Shiraz grapes were harvested early to ensure a light fresh Rosé, similar to the classic French provincial style. Skin contact has been minimal, approximately 6 hours, creating a light blush colour.
Much of the unique character of this wine is developed in the vineyard, low yielding spur-pruned vines with fruit harvested in the cool of the night to ensure fruit is delivered at temperatures less than 20 degrees. All the fruit is sourced solely from Shaw Wines Murrumbateman vineyard, an area renowned for production of premium cool climate wines Stelvin closures are used for freshness and to ensure long term quality.
- Silver Medal – Riverina Wine Show 2021
- Bronze Medal – London Wine Competition 2022
- Bronze Medal – NSW Wine Awards 2021
- Bronze Medal – Winewise Small Vigneron Awards 2021
- Bronze Medal – Australian Small Winemakers Show 2021
- Bronze Medal – The Tradies Canberra & Region Wine Show 2021
- Commended – International Wine Challenge London 2022
All prices shown below are per bottle.
12 bottles quarterly: $20.00
12 bottles twice a year: $20.00
6 bottles quarterly: $20.00
6 bottles twice a year: $20.00